Joining AMEDIE's team is easy, there are two ways to do so :
1st option : Become a volunteer and join our team !
If you study in one of the sectors of Grenoble Law School under the authority of AMEDIE, if you have a taste for volunteering and community involvement ... Don't hesitate and join our team ! Each year, a General Assembly of Renewal of the members of the Association is organized. It takes place at the beginning of the academic year, that is to say in September or October ! Stay tuned for updates !
2nd option : Become a member and support AMEDIE !
To join AMEDIE is to be a member without being part of the team. In other words, you do not have to endure the VERY long and VERY hard work of an association volunteer, just purchase our membership card (5€) as proof of support for our Association and events. (which, by the way, are open to everyone and free for most of them)
This support is very important for us, it allows AMEDIE to continue offering quality events and to keep the support of the public opinion.
In addition, our card offers some advantages :
- A discount on the GMUN price on the registration (20€ instead of 29/27€)
- A special right of access to our Yearbook which lists the contact details of former graduates from AMEDIE sectors to facilitate internship and employment opportunities
- The chance to apply for special events, such as going to London to participate in the London International Model United Nations (LIMUN), the largest MUN in Europe !
- Special offers in some bars in Grenoble, such as O'Champollion, La Natation and Le Jules Verne.
- And many more depending on the annual concluded partnerships...
PS : Take a look... isn't she lovely ?
Wanna get one ? Click here !
For any question or additional information, feel free to ask us!